Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Real Pkers Unite!

HomeHomepageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pernix Mauls App :-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pernix maul

Pernix Mauls App :-) Empty
PostSubject: Pernix Mauls App :-)   Pernix Mauls App :-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Hello My name is Johan, its been long time since i pked with a clan. would be nice to start again!
well its not much to say.. im 17 years old i live in sweden with my father etc Smile
thank you

What is your Runescape username? Pernix Maul

What Are Your levels? 99 ranged 83 magic

who referred you to Team Faith? Runehead :-)

What timezone do you live in? +3GTM

Which option will you be applying forWell Mostly ranger Smile
Show a picture of what you would bring to a p2p mini (gear+inv) Cant upload picz, but full morrigans with javs rune xbow and dragonbolts (E)

What's your bank wealth? 2b as i said, i cant upload pics.. you can look my forum pic for proof Smile
(show 1 picture, make sure u have return sets)

Post a picture of you having team speak 3 and swiftkit or get it comfirmed with a leader.
damn Sad well i have SK and TS i might be abel to upload on my other computer soon

Why Do You wanna join Team Faith? Would be nice to pk with a clan, havent done this much latley as i said befor :O

Do u promiss to be loyal to Team Faith and attend to all trips or wars? Yeah

Have you got any experience in clans or teams? Not much to say ehh :/

Do You have any pking video's?, post links if u do. I had befor, not anymore

Is there anything that would bother you to come to trips/wars? Like in real life hobby's and such? School etc but im 2 months off right now so its chill d:
Back to top Go down

Pernix Mauls App :-)
Page 1 of 1