Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Real Pkers Unite!

HomeHomepageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simple Money Making

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conixa

Simple Money Making Empty
PostSubject: Simple Money Making   Simple Money Making I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:27 am

Hey,
Im listing a few methods on which you can make money, theyre all very simple to do and can generate a lot of cash.
[/color]

Method 1: Steel bars

The steel bars method needs 30 smithing to begin with, once you have 30 smithing, you need to buy 2 coal and 1 iron ore per bar. I advise to buy 10K coal and 5K iron ore to make 5K bars.
Prices:
Coal - 273 each (x2 = 546)
Iron - 218 each
Together = 764
Steel bar - 965 each
Profit = 201

Method 2: Killing Tzhaars (Ranged)

Tzhaars are located under the Karamja Volcano and are levels 133 and 149. They drop obsidian items such as mauls, shield, swords and capes. They also drop Tokkul, gems, potions (1) and obsidian charms.
The best way to make cash from this method is to collect as much tokkul as possible, as well as collecting the drops. Once you have enough tokkul, you can buy items from the weaponry shop, such as: mauls, shield, swords and cape. The best is the shield as it costs 67K tokkul and sells for around 210K. The best way of making cash from this method is to collect 2.7M tokkul (2700K) and buy an uncut onyx. These take a pretty long time to get, but by doing so, get you ALOT of ranged xp, cash from drops and valuble hp xp. Also these bad boys sell for 17M in the GE and people buy them also street price for 30M+, therefore well worth trying to get.

Method 3: Tarromin potion (unf)

For this method you need 11 Herblore.
This method is VERY fast, it takes around 20-30 minutes to do.
Buy 1000 grimy tarromin from the GE, clean them all and get 5xp per tarromin = 1000 x 5 = 5000 herblore xp.
Then, buy 1000 water filed vials, or if you want to maximse profit, buy empty ones and fill them up.
Combine the clean tarromin and the water filled vial to make and unfinished tarromin potion.
Bank the unfinished potions and once you have used all your supplies, sell the unfinished potions in GE.

Grimy Tarromin - 595
Water filled vial - 52
Unfinished tarromin potion - 818
Profit per 1000 = 171K

Back to top Go down
Q Supreme Q

PostSubject: Re: Simple Money Making   Simple Money Making I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:11 am

Nice Guide
Back to top Go down
Squatter

Squatter

PostSubject: Re: Simple Money Making   Simple Money Making I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Looks like you added my tarromin method. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Money Making   Simple Money Making I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple Money Making
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith :: Fun Talk :: Runescape Guides-
Jump to: