Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Real Pkers Unite!

HomeHomepageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clanwide Training Competition.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squatter

Squatter

Clanwide Training Competition.  Empty
PostSubject: Clanwide Training Competition.    Clanwide Training Competition.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:21 pm

I purpose that eventually when we get more people to regularly visit the forums, that we get a training competition going. Based on exp gain, not level gain. This goes for various combat skills. We have a set date to start as well as end. Then the people with the most exp gain within those dates, gets a reward. Whether it be an item in game, 76k, a graphic for the forums, or a special rank on forums.

This will encourage everyone to train, and rapidly. As well as spark interest and activity on the forums. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Conixa

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Training Competition.    Clanwide Training Competition.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Its a good idea, hopefully it happens.
Back to top Go down
Squatter

Squatter

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Training Competition.    Clanwide Training Competition.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Conixa wrote:
Its a good idea, hopefully it happens.

As do I. We need to promote IRC and forum use.
Back to top Go down
IYIagic Weed

PostSubject: something   Clanwide Training Competition.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:49 pm

what woudl be cool to , u got a huge training spot ( dagganoths ) if we go there with 10-20 people wuold be awesome, good Xp, medium drops, and its multi so its good
Back to top Go down
Squatter

Squatter

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Training Competition.    Clanwide Training Competition.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:38 pm

IYIagic Weed wrote:
what woudl be cool to , u got a huge training spot ( dagganoths ) if we go there with 10-20 people wuold be awesome, good Xp, medium drops, and its multi so its good

Only problem I see for a dagganoths event, would be the pures with one defense, such as myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Training Competition.    Clanwide Training Competition.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clanwide Training Competition.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith :: Clan Event Suggestions-
Jump to: