Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Real Pkers Unite!

HomeHomepageGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unicef Lmfao's APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unicef Lmfao

Unicef Lmfao's APP Empty
PostSubject: Unicef Lmfao's APP   Unicef Lmfao's APP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:36 am

What is your Runescape username?
- Unicef Lmfao

What Are Your levels?
-

who referred you to Team Faith?
- Woke up Sxc told me bout it, I had a lil pk trip and I was convinced

What timezone do you live in?
GMT +1

Which option will you be applying for?
Probably the 4th, getting stats up now lyk really fast (94 mage, going to chin 90 range, cbf melee but I'll get it up)

What's your bank wealth?
(show 1 picture, make sure u have return sets)
Sold Claws lately, so lyk 26M... Alches, pk sets ( basic pots 100/each, armour, arrows, runes etc...), Quest stoff, Pk loots, Summoning tab...

Post a picture of you having team speak 3 and swiftkit or get it comfirmed with a leader.

Why Do You wanna join Team Faith?
Kind peeeps Very Happy

Do u promiss to be loyal to Team Faith and attend to all trips or wars?
I'm an 'upcoming member', so I will be loyal, but the comming days i'm getting stats up... Call me for wars anytime:)

Have you got any experience in clans or teams?
Unicef pk (rushwild), I am Quickly, my own cc's, Woke up Sxc's cc, ... So yes, I have experience

Do You have any pking video's?, post links if u do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kKoM01tsOk
Lyk 4 months old vid, cb 58, mauling ..

Is there anything that would bother you to come to trips/wars? Like in real life hobby's and such?[b]
I got lotta schoolwork, I play soccer, going out at saturday (not every week tho), ... I mostly pk at friday Smile

To end i'll say something bout myself; I'm Tom, I live in the netherlands (as most bridders these days) and I'm 16 years old. I love to play soccer, runescape, being with mates. I study modern languages, which requires lotta hw :/. I'm loyal and helpful to my clanmates, they can always call me for help.
I hope you guys accept me as an upcoming member, the pictures of bank & swiftkit will follow.
Byee Razz

Unicef Lmfao
Back to top Go down
IYIagic Weed

Unicef Lmfao's APP Empty
PostSubject: Application   Unicef Lmfao's APP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Hi

I wanna see, TS3,Swifkit,Stats,Bank Picture then i can see that

Greets
Back to top Go down

Unicef Lmfao's APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith :: Clan Application :: Post Your Application Here-
Jump to: